My Hubby Colin and I have a total of SIX nieces. And zero nephews. (no pressure for us to have a boy or anything) They are all ages 4 and under and love their Uncle “Coco” so much. We both fell in love with this hard cider drink when they served it at a goregous fall wedding we attended together a few years back and now we make it every October. It’s so simple (only two ingredients) and is super strong and packs a punch but you’d never know it because it tastes super sweet. It really is just like our Coco.
Here’s what you’ll need:
– Hard Draft Cider (Trader Joes has a great selection)-Midnight Moon Moonshine in “Apple Pie”
– Apples and Cinnamon to Garnish
Here’s what to do:
– Slice apples and add to bottom of cocktail shaker + fill shaker with ice.
– Pour 6-8 oz of Hard Cider into shaker
– Add 2 ounces Apple Pie Moonshine Moonshine
– Pour into glass and garnish with fresh cinnamon
How cool is this gun shell bottle opener btw? It was a groomsmen gift and I linked the shop in the scroll bar below!
Send me photos of you favorite fall drinks!!